Sunday, February 15, 2015

Jesus Christ is the Love We All Need

  My Dear ones, how are you doing? I hope that you are being blessed each day as you depend on Me. If not, have faith that I will always be there to help you, trust in Me, your Savior, and I will provide for your needs.
  My beloved Church, I, Jesus, am the only One who stands beside you every moment of your life. It brings Me great joy when you walk each day fully aware of My presence and great love for you. As you grow closer and closer to Me, you will be aware of ways that I am blessing you each day. Focus your thoughts on Me in love and worship and I will draw near to you. Turn to Me and seek My will in all situations, good or bad and I will lead you to security in Me. I will protect you and provide for your needs each day because I love you.
  Beloved, I am with you always, walking beside you, teaching you, protecting you, and showing you My love by blessing you. Sometimes you don’t think about My presence or about seeking My guidance in all the many details in life, but I am still there patiently waiting for your heart to look My way. As you grow closer to Me, speak My name, “Jesus”, and seek My face for guidance throughout your day. Then joy and knowledge of My love for you will become clearer.
  Each day walk with Me in the knowledge of My presence and you will begin to see My hand move on your behalf. I will bless you and protect you, give you faith and hope to face each day, and My strength to endure every trial. Praise and worship will stir in your hearts in deep gratitude of what you see Me doing in your life.
  Beloved, it is My will that you let go and give Me control of your life, I am Lord of your life. Lay it all down before Me and walk with Me through your whole day. I will lead you to do what is best and it will always benefit you. If life becomes too fast and overwhelming, give it to Me and take up only what is best for you in each moment. Step by step, moment by moment walk with Me. You will be more at rest and our love will flow over to those around us.
  Rest in My love and believe that I am with you always. My love for you will remain faithful and strong no matter what. But your life will change forever when you truly know how much I love YOU! You will desire to depend on Me more then anything or anyone else because you know that you are walking with Jesus, the King of kings and Lord of lord!
   “He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, ‘He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust’… ‘Because He loves me,’ says the Lord, ‘I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges My name. He will call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him My salvation.’” Psalm 91:1-2 & 14-16
   “And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” Matthew 28:20b
   “In You, O Lord, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame; deliver me in Your righteousness. Turn Your ear to me, come quickly to my rescue; be my rock of refuge, a strong fortress to save me. Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of Your name lead and guide me.” Psalm 31:1-3
 Lets continue reading Psalm 90-100 as we learn more about God’s love toward us.
Blessings,
Patricia Terrell

No comments:

Post a Comment