Wednesday, May 29, 2013

“Trust Me in all things, then walk in My love”

Hello Dear Ones,
   You bring great joy to Me, your Jesus, when you see and understand how much I love you and desire the very best for you. It doesn’t matter where you are today, My grace is new each morning, so turn your heart to Me and seek Me. I will show you life as I designed it to be lived.
   My Dear Ones, I, your Jesus, see your heart aching and growing wearing about many things. I desire that you would give Me all your worries and fears. When you give them to Me your heart will be free to depend on Me. Then praise Me for your daily blessings and walk with Me in peace. This is how you honor Me with your life and you become a blessing and a light for others around you.
   There are many troubles in this world that can weight down your heart and mind. These troubles are always present, but your heart doesn’t need to be weighed down by them. It is good that you know what is happening, both good and bad in this world. But turn to Me and give Me your fears and concerns and I will give you rest. Then trust Me to handle everything in My will and timing.
   As you grow in your dependence on Me for all your needs and desires, your heart will grow closer to Me. Your heart will be filled with praise over blessings and answered prayers. Your heart will turn from its dependence on the things of this world to dependence on My love. As you walk with Me in this freedom, the joy of your heart will come through Me, not your daily circumstances, good or bad.
   As you daily spend time with Me and grow in the knowledge of My love for you personally, your heart will desire to honor Me with your life. There will be a glow about you that many will see and desire to know about. Your life will be a blessing for others as you live and love through My love.
   “Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-30
“Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that He may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you.” 1 Peter 5:6-7
   “When Jesus spoke again to the people, He said, ‘I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.’” John 8:12
   “For we do not preach ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for Jesus’sake. For God, who said, ‘Let light shine out of darkness,’ made His light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.” 2Corinthians 4:5-6
  “I remember my affliction and my wandering, the bitterness and the gall. I well remember them, and my soul is downcast within me. Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. I say to myself,        
  “The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him.” The Lord is good to those whose hope is in Him, to the one who seeks Him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.” Lamentations 3:19-26
   My children, no matter how difficult life may get I am always there for those who belong to Me. Lay all your worries down at My feet and seek Me in everything you do. I will lead you daily in any situation and help you live for Me and to be a light for the world to see My glory in you.
We will begin reading Psalm 76-80 for two weeks.
Blessings,
Patricia Terrell

No comments:

Post a Comment