Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Run to the Father's Great Love

  My Dear Children, as your Father in heaven, I care about every aspect of your life. I rejoice when you are full of joy, and I ache when you have despair. Whatever you are going through, I am with you to rejoice with you, to comfort you, and give you My peace when you’re heart is broken. Seek after Me with all your heart and receive My peace that I generously give.
  The love that I have for you is greater than you can comprehend. When you choose to sin, a distance forms between you and Me. But in the moment that you realize it - stop, turn away from it and face Me, your loving Father, with a humble and contrite heart, seeking My forgiveness and I will restore you completely back to Myself. As you continue in this way the restoration you receive frees you to know Me and My love for you in ways you have never imagined. I will help you grow and I will equip you to be a blessing to others as you serve My will and purposes for you on this earth. Come each day and draw close to Me, your loving Father.
  The great love that I have for you causes Me to watch over you always as I provide for your needs. I am pleased each time you are obedient to My Word as this causes our relationship to grow closer and closer. But when you choose to sin there is an interruption in our relationship. If that sin is not addressed with Me and forgiven the interruption becomes bigger and bigger causing your heart to become less sensitive to My Holy Spirit. When all of this begins to happen My heart is grieved over you.
  I will patiently wait for you to respond to Holy Spirit as He convicts you of your sin. As you realize what you have done and you have sorrow over your sin know that I have waited for this moment! Don’t run from Me in shame and condemnation, but run to Me. My open, loving arms are always ready to receive you back to Myself. As you humbly repent of each sin and seek My forgiveness through the blood of Jesus, I will forgive you. I will restore you to a close walk with Me because I love you.
  As you grow stronger in this and other acts of obedience I will bless you in many ways. I will lead you and encourage you through My Holy Spirit. I will inspire you to grow in the direction I have planned for you with the help of other people, writings, and numerous other things to help you live the life I created you for. In time you will come to know Me and My love for you in a personal way. When you do, you will truly love Me and desire to walk each day with me. This is My heart’s desire for you My child. Walk with Me daily in obedience, seeking Me in all that you do. I will help you be a blessing to those around you as you follow My will.
  “Restore us, God Almighty; make your face shine on us, that we may be saved. You transplanted a vine from Egypt; you drove out the nations and planted it. You cleared the ground for it, and it took root and filled the land. The mountains were covered with its shade, the mighty cedars with its branches. Its branches reached as far as the Sea, its shoots as far as the River. Why have you broken down its walls so that all who pass by pick its grapes? Boars from the forest ravage it, and insects from the fields feed on it. Return to us, God Almighty! Look down from heaven and see! Watch over this vine, the root your right hand has planted, the son you have raised up for yourself. Your vine is cut down, it is burned with fire; at your rebuke your people perish. Let your hand rest on the man at your right hand, the son of man you have raised up for yourself. Then we will not turn away from you; revive us, and we will call on your name. Restore us, LordGod Almighty; make your face shine on us, that we may be saved.” Psalm 180:7-19
  “Out of the depths I cry to you, Lord; Lord, hear my voice. Let your ears be attentive to my cry for mercy. If you, Lord, kept a record of sins, Lord, who could stand? But with you there is forgiveness, so that we can, with reverence, serve you. I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits, and in his word I put my hope. I wait for the Lord more than watchmen wait for the morning, more than watchmen wait for the morning. Israel put your hope in the Lord, for with the Lord is unfailing love and with him is full redemption. He himself will redeem Israel from all their sins.” Psalm 130
  “For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more.” Hebrews 8:12
  “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.”1John 1:9
  I love you with all My heart and I desire that you would turn to Me when you sin and let the blood of Jesus cleanse you from all sin. Then run into My arms and follow Me as I lead you into My will and purpose for your life.
Let’s begin reading Psalm 81 – 85.
Blessings,
Patricia Terrell


No comments:

Post a Comment