Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Trust in God's Sovereignty Each Moment

  My Dear children, I am your ever present God and Father who knows everything you are going through. Whether your life is difficult, filled with blessings or a little of both, I am here to go through it with you. Just seek Me with all your heart and I will be found by you.
  In this world, as you go through your day to day life there will be many situations that will test your faith, trust and dependence on Me. Will you look to others or even yourself for guidance, or will you seek Me and My will in each situation? As you grow in your trust in My great love for you and My sovereignty over your life you will understand that I only want what is the very best for you. Once this deep truth is truly understood in your heart you would accept any hardship, sorrow or suffering that I call you to enter into with joy and grace knowing that I will walk with you through it. There is no greater joy in this life than you and Me, your Father in Heaven, growing closer through difficulties and trials as you depend on Me.
  As you grow in your knowledge of Me and wisdom of My will by reading My Word, the Holy Bible, you will become more and more sensitive to the differences of living a Holy life and the ways of the world. The more you grow in Me the more ways you become sensitive. It is this sensitivity to My Holy Spirit, who was given to you as a down payment of what is to come, that will help you turn to Me and seek My will throughout your day. It is My will that you slow down and seek Me before you do anything. There are many things you can do in this world that seem okay to do, but they don’t honor me and they could harm you spiritually. When you choose to seek My will in what you do then you will have peace knowing that what you are doing is bringing glory and honor to Me and you have My protection each day.
  I am always finding new and creative ways to show you how much I love you and want the very best for you. As you grow and your sensitivity to Me becomes stronger you will see My hand working on your behalf in many beautiful ways. I may send you a gift of a song on the radio that is just what you needed, or I may teach you a deep and life changing lesson through difficult things that come your way. Each time you notice My presence in your life you will see My faithfulness to you even when you aren’t always faithful. The love I have for you will slowly reach deep into your heart and your trust in My Sovereignty will become unshakable.
  Many of My children go through deep sorrow and suffering in this life as they serve My purposes here on earth. Even though they go through many difficulties for My glory, they rejoice each day because they live their lives in My presence, completely depending on My strength to help them make it through. They know they could do nothing that will last for eternity in their own strength. Won’t you draw closer to Me and trust Me with your life. I have many wonderful plans for you.
  “How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God. Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young— a place near your altar, Lord Almighty, my King and my God. Blessed are those who dwell in your house; they are ever praising you. Blessed are those whose strength is in you, whose hearts are set on pilgrimage. As they pass through the Valley of Baka, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion. Hear my prayer, Lord God Almighty; listen to me, God of Jacob. Look on our shield, O God; look with favor on your anointed one. Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked.
For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless. Lord Almighty, blessed is the one who trusts in you.”
Psalm 84
 “Those who trust in themselves are fools, but those who walk in wisdom are kept safe.” Proverbs 28:26
  “Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe.” Proverbs 29:25
  “Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but was also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.” Romans 5:1-5
  I have given you My Word so you will know and understand My heart of love toward you. Earnestly seek after Me daily and I will lead you down the path I have for you individually. Trust Me with your choices and decisions and I will lead you to a beautiful life of service for many in this world and a closer more intimate walk with me on a daily basis.

We will not begin reading Psalm 86-90.

Blessings,
Patricia Terrell

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment